There are two methods available for installing the module: via the PrestaShop back office or through manual installation. If the first method does not work, you can proceed with the manual installation method described below. Ensure that you follow the appropriate installation method based on your situation. After successful installation, you can proceed to configure the module for optimal usage.
Installing via Back Office:
- Go to the Modules > Module Manager tab in your PrestaShop Back Office.
- Click on Upload a module.
- Install Creative Elements by browsing your computer for the module file or by dragging and dropping the module file into the upload area.
Installing Creative Elements from Module Manager step 1
- If the installation is successful, you will see a message confirming the installation.
- Click on the Configure button to proceed with the module setup.
Installing Creative Elements from Module Manager step 2
If the above methods do not work, you can try the manual installation method, which is slightly more involved but reliable.
- Extract the contents of the module archive
- The module is provided in ZIP format (as all the other modules on PrestaShop), so you need to extract the folder containing the module's files and folders.
- Use FTP (File Transfer Protocol) to transfer the module to your hosting server
- You have two options:
- If your web host provides a web interface for FTP transfers, access it and transfer the module to the "modules" folder in your store.
- If your web host gives you FTP access credentials, use an FTP client software to complete the transfer.
- (Certain webhosts can propose both solutions simultaneously. It’s up to you to choose which one works best for you.)
- Install and configure the module
- Once the module is transferred to the server, go to your store's back office. Go to the Modules > Module Manager tab in your PrestaShop Back Office. Locate the module and click on the Install button. If the installation is successful, a confirmation message will appear. Click on the Configure button to access the module settings and configure it according to your requirements.
Activating your license
In order to import the pre-made templates from Creative Elements' library, it is necessary to activate your license. Follow the steps below to activate your license:
- Go to the Creative Elements > Settings tab in your PrestaShop Back Office.
- Click on the License button and select Activate.
Activation step 1
- You will be redirected to our official page where you can proceed with license activation by providing your Order Date and Order ID.
Activation step 2
- Choose your license type. (By default, a license includes both Production and Development license types, allowing you to use the module in both environments simultaneously. Functionally, there is no difference between the license types; they are provided for easier identification purposes.)
- Click on Activate.
- You will be redirected back to your PrestaShop Back Office, where a confirmation message will confirm the successful activation of your license.
Once your license is activated, you will be able to import the pre-made templates from Creative Elements' library and utilize them within your page builder module.