The Button widget empowers your design with interactive call-to-action elements, allowing you to effortlessly create visually captivating buttons that encourage user engagement. Customize button text, colors, styles, and actions to optimize your website's user experience.
- Explore a variety of 7 distinctive button styles, encompassing Default, Primary, Secondary, Info, Success, Warning, or Danger, to lay the foundation for your design. Additionally, you can customize the Default, Primary, and Secondary types within the Theme Style of the Theme Builder.
- Input the desired text to be displayed on the button.
- Specify the URL for the button's hyperlink. Click the icon to open the link in a new window if necessary.
- Align the button left, center, right, or justify it within its column for optimal placement.
- Opt for pre-set button sizes, ranging from Extra Small to Extra Large, to tailor the button's visual appearance.
- Select an icon from the Icon Library or select an SVG to accompany the button's text, enhancing its visual appeal and significance.
- Icon Position
- Determine whether the icon should appear before or after the button's text, ensuring versatile visual arrangement.
- Icon Spacing
- Control the gap between the icon and the button's text, achieving optimal alignment and spacing for a polished appearance.
- Button ID
- Assign a unique CSS ID to the button, facilitating personalized styling or interaction.
- Modify the default typography settings for the button's text to align with your design preferences.
- Text Shadow
- Enhance the button's visual depth by adding a shadow and blur effect to the text.
- Text Color (Normal & Hover)
- Tailor the color of the button's text for both Normal and Hover states to harmonize with your design palette.
- Background Color (Normal & Hover)
- Select the background color of the button for both Normal and Hover states, offering the option of solid or gradient colors.
- Hover Animation (Only on Hover)
- Navigate to the Hover tab to assign an animation that activates when the button is hovered over.
- Border Type
- Choose from a range of border types to encircle the button.
- Width (Border is applied)
- Control the thickness of the border surrounding the button.
- Color (Border is applied)
- Customize the color of the border to align with your design scheme.
- Border Radius
- Fine-tune the corner roundness by setting the border radius, ensuring a visually balanced appearance.
- Box Shadow
- Configure options to apply a box shadow effect to the button, augmenting its depth and visual appeal.
- Adjust the padding settings of the button to influence its spacing and overall dimensions within the design.
- Tailor the margin to control the external space surrounding the widget, determining its separation from adjacent elements.
- Define the padding within the widget to manage internal spacing, influencing the arrangement and appearance of its content.
- Choose from options like full, inline, custom, or calculate to specify the widget's width behavior within the layout.
- Vertical align (Full width, Inline, Custom, or Calculate options)
- Position the button's content, choosing from options such as start, center, end, or stretch to achieve the desired vertical alignment within its container.
- Custom width (Custom option)
- Specify the widget's width by using a slider to increase or decrease the width in pixels, percentage, or viewport width. You can also manually enter the specific value you want for the width.
- Calc (Calculate option)
- The calc() CSS function enables the precise calculation of values within stylesheets, allowing dynamic adjustments based on various mathematical expressions for enhanced design flexibility.
- Min width (Calculate option)
- Establish a minimum width constraint for the widget, ensuring it retains a specified width even when content is limited, contributing to a consistent and structured layout.
- Set the order as start, end, or custom to dictate the widget's positioning within its container, enhancing its visual hierarchy.
- Size (Full width, Inline, Custom, or Calculate options)
- Set the size to none, grow, or custom to set the widget's size within its container,.
- Select between absolute or fixed positioning to determine how the widget is placed within the layout, affecting its relationship with other elements.
- Adjust the Z-index value to establish the stacking order of the widget in relation to other elements, ensuring controlled layering.
- CSS ID
- Assign a distinctive CSS ID to the widget for targeted styling or interaction through custom CSS or scripting, allowing for tailored customization.
- CSS Classes
- Set specialized CSS classes for the widget, enabling custom styling via external stylesheets or scripts, enabling refined design adjustments.
- Scrolling Effects
- Incorporate scrolling effects to add dynamic visual transitions as users navigate through the content.
- Mouse Effects
- Elevate your design with the Mouse Effect feature, incorporating captivating mouse tracking and 3D tilting interactions that respond dynamically to user engagement, adding an irresistible layer of interactivity to your content.
- Sticky Effects
- Utilize sticky effects to maintain specific elements in view as the user scrolls, enhancing user experience.
- Entrance Animation
- Apply entrance animations to elements within the section for engaging and captivating presentations.
Transform (Normal & Hover)
- Control the transparency of elements, allowing for captivating fade-in and fade-out effects.
- Apply dynamic three-dimensional rotation to elements, creating an immersive visual experience.
- Offset (X and Y)
- Adjust horizontal and vertical positioning for precise element placement and animation.
- Fine-tune the size of elements, enabling smooth size transitions for engaging effects.
- Skew (X and Y)
- Introduce slanted or distorted perspectives to elements, adding a unique touch to your design.
- Transition Duration and Delay (ms)
- Tailor the speed of transformations and introduce delays for fluid and controlled animations.
- Flip Horizontal/Vertical
- Facilitates the transformation of an element's visual orientation, either horizontally or vertically, effectively creating a mirrored reflection of the element's appearance.
Background (Normal & Hover)
- Background type
- Select from None, Classic or Gradient for the section's background type. Feel free to incorporate each option's specific features to enhance the background dynamics.
Border (Normal & Hover)
- Border type
- Define the style of the element's border, allowing for versatile design variations.
- Border radius
- Control the curvature of element corners with precision, enhancing visual appeal and softening edges.
- Box shadow
- Enhance elements with subtle or dramatic shadow effects, adding depth and dimension to your design.
- Border width
- Set the thickness of the border surrounding the button element.
- Border color
- Specify the color of the border, influencing its appearance and integrating seamlessly with the overall design.
- Scheduled Visibility
- Schedule the section's visibility to appear or disappear at specific times, optimizing content display.
- Customer Group Visibility
- Tailor the section's visibility based on different customer groups, providing personalized experiences.
- Reverse Columns
- Reorder columns to adapt the layout for mobile or alternative arrangements.
- Device-specific Hiding
- Toggle section visibility for distinct devices such as mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Custom CSS
- Inject your own custom CSS code to implement precise styling adjustments, allowing for a tailored design approach.