The Icon widget is incredibly useful for displaying icons in numerous styles on your page. You can choose to display the icon as default, stacked or framed. The list of icons is derived from the Font Awesome set, and we try to keep it as updated as possible.
- View: Choose between default, stacked or framed.
- Icon: Choose from a list of Font Awesome icons.
- Link: Set the icon to link to a URL, and choose if the link open in the same window or in a new window.
- Alignment: Align the icon to left, center or right.
- Primary Color: Choose the main and secondary colors for the icon.
- Icon size: Increase or decrease the size of the icon.
- Icon rotate: Rotate the icon.
- Primary Hover Color: Set colors for the hover.
- Animation: Set any animation for the hover state.
The stacked and framed icon setting also has the shape option to choose from circle or square. It also features the icon padding, allowing you to add inner padding to the icon. You also get the border radius, which lets you control the round edges of the frame.