Icon boxes come in very handy when building websites. The most common usage is for sections that list features of products or services. The icons are derived from the Font Awesome Icons, and you are able to search through them and pick the right one.
- View: Set the view of the icon as 'Default', 'Stacked' or 'Framed'. Stacked is with a background and framed is with a frame surrounding the icons.
- Choose Icon: Here you have a list of the entire collection of Font Awesome icons.
- Title & Description: Insert the title and description of your Icon Box widget.
- Link to: Insert a link, and choose if it will opens on a new window.
- Icon Position: Set the position of the icon on the left, top or right side of the box.
- Title HTML Tag: Choose the title tag, from H1..H6, Div, Span or P.
- Primary Color: Choose the main and secondary colors for the icon. Note that if you choose stacked or framed icon box, you will also have a secondary color
- Icon spacing: The space between the icon and the heading.
- Icon size: Increase or decrease the size of the icon.
- Icon rotate: Rotate the icon.
- Primary Hover Color: Set colors for the hover.
- Animation: Set any animation for the hover state.
- Alignment: Left, centers, right or justified.
- Vertical Align: Top, middle and bottom.
- Title Spacing: Set the spacing between the title and the description.
- Title Color: Change the color of the title.
- Typography: Here I can customize the typography of the title.
- Description Color: Change the color of the description.
- Typography: Here I can customize the typography of the description.