The Toggle Widget lets you create text boxes that are collapsed, so the visitor only sees the titles of each text box item. This lets you show your content in a condensed form, so visitors don't have to scroll through a long page and can sift through the titles easily. A similar widget is the Accordion widget, but there are two main differences between the Toggle widget and the Accordion widget.
- When a page is loaded, all Toggle widget items are collapsed. With the Accordion widget, however, the first item is expanded, while all other items remain collapsed.
- With the Toggle widget, as many items as desired can be expanded at the same time. With the Accordion widget, however, only one item can be expanded at one time. As you expand another Accordion item, the previously opened item automatically collapses, looking similar to an accordion.
- Toggle Items: Enter a title and content for each toggle item.
- Add Item: Click on the Add Item button to add an toggle item.
- Border Width: Set the thickness of the border around the toggle and between each item.
- Border Color: Choose the color of the border around the toggle and between each item.
- Title Color: Choose the color of the non-active titles’ text.
- Title Background: Choose the color of the title’s background.
- Active Color: Choose the color of the active title’s text.
- Typography: Set the typography options for the titles.
- Content Background: Choose the background color of the content.
- Content Color: Choose the text color of the content.
- Typography: Set the typography options for the content.