The Facebook Like Button widget is a fundamental element in modern web development, designed to enhance user engagement and social interaction on websites. This widget, featuring the familiar thumbs-up icon associated with Facebook, enables visitors to express their approval of online content effortlessly.
Facebook Button Widget
- Opt for your preferred button type, with the choice between "Like" and "Recommend."
- Select from a variety of layouts, including "Standard," "Button," "Button Count," or "Box Count" buttons to suit your website's design.
- Customize the button size to align with your site's aesthetics, choosing between "Small" or "Large."
- Share Button
- Decide whether to include a "Share" button alongside the "Like" button to encourage content sharing.
- Target URL
- Configure the Like Button to function either for the current page or specify a custom URL.
- Tailor the margin to control the external space surrounding the widget, determining its separation from adjacent elements.
- Define the padding within the widget to manage internal spacing, influencing the arrangement and appearance of its content.
- Choose from options like full, inline, custom, or calculate to specify the widget's width behavior within the layout.
- Vertical align (Full width, Inline, Custom, or Calculate options)
- Position the button's content, choosing from options such as start, center, end, or stretch to achieve the desired vertical alignment within its container.
- Custom width (Custom option)
- Specify the widget's width by using a slider to increase or decrease the width in pixels, percentage, or viewport width. You can also manually enter the specific value you want for the width.
- Calc (Calculate option)
- The calc() CSS function enables the precise calculation of values within stylesheets, allowing dynamic adjustments based on various mathematical expressions for enhanced design flexibility.
- Min width (Calculate option)
- Establish a minimum width constraint for the widget, ensuring it retains a specified width even when content is limited, contributing to a consistent and structured layout.
- Set the order as start, end, or custom to dictate the widget's positioning within its container, enhancing its visual hierarchy.
- Size (Full width, Inline, Custom, or Calculate options)
- Set the size to none, grow, or custom to set the widget's size within its container,.
- Select between absolute or fixed positioning to determine how the widget is placed within the layout, affecting its relationship with other elements.
- Adjust the Z-index value to establish the stacking order of the widget in relation to other elements, ensuring controlled layering.
- CSS ID
- Assign a distinctive CSS ID to the widget for targeted styling or interaction through custom CSS or scripting, allowing for tailored customization.
- CSS Classes
- Set specialized CSS classes for the widget, enabling custom styling via external stylesheets or scripts, enabling refined design adjustments.
- Scrolling Effects
- Incorporate scrolling effects to add dynamic visual transitions as users navigate through the content.
- Mouse Effects
- Elevate your design with the Mouse Effect feature, incorporating captivating mouse tracking and 3D tilting interactions that respond dynamically to user engagement, adding an irresistible layer of interactivity to your content.
- Sticky Effects
- Utilize sticky effects to maintain specific elements in view as the user scrolls, enhancing user experience.
- Entrance Animation
- Apply entrance animations to elements within the section for engaging and captivating presentations.
Transform (Normal & Hover)
- Control the transparency of elements, allowing for captivating fade-in and fade-out effects.
- Apply dynamic three-dimensional rotation to elements, creating an immersive visual experience.
- Offset (X and Y)
- Adjust horizontal and vertical positioning for precise element placement and animation.
- Fine-tune the size of elements, enabling smooth size transitions for engaging effects.
- Skew (X and Y)
- Introduce slanted or distorted perspectives to elements, adding a unique touch to your design.
- Transition Duration and Delay (ms)
- Tailor the speed of transformations and introduce delays for fluid and controlled animations.
- Flip Horizontal/Vertical
- Facilitates the transformation of an element's visual orientation, either horizontally or vertically, effectively creating a mirrored reflection of the element's appearance.
Background (Normal & Hover)
- Background type
- Select from None, Classic or Gradient for the section's background type. Feel free to incorporate each option's specific features to enhance the background dynamics.
Border (Normal & Hover)
- Border type
- Define the style of the element's border, allowing for versatile design variations.
- Border radius
- Control the curvature of element corners with precision, enhancing visual appeal and softening edges.
- Box shadow
- Enhance elements with subtle or dramatic shadow effects, adding depth and dimension to your design.
- Border width
- Set the thickness of the border surrounding the button element.
- Border color
- Specify the color of the border, influencing its appearance and integrating seamlessly with the overall design.
- Scheduled Visibility
- Schedule the section's visibility to appear or disappear at specific times, optimizing content display.
- Customer Group Visibility
- Tailor the section's visibility based on different customer groups, providing personalized experiences.
- Reverse Columns
- Reorder columns to adapt the layout for mobile or alternative arrangements.
- Device-specific Hiding
- Toggle section visibility for distinct devices such as mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Custom CSS
- Inject your own custom CSS code to implement precise styling adjustments, allowing for a tailored design approach.